Sending a Scholarship Check to Us
- Student’s full name
- Student’s CSUID number, if known. (Do not include the student’s Social Security Number. In accordance with state and federal laws, Colorado State University has discontinued the use of Social Security Number as primary identifier for students. If Social Security Number is the only known identifier, use only the last 4 digits, e.g., xxx-xx-4321.)
- Student’s home address, if no CSUID number can be obtained
- Name of scholarship
- Contact person’s name
- Address and phone number of agency/contact person
- Is the scholarship for fall and spring semesters or one semester only? If the donor does not specify, we will split awards of $1000 or more between fall and spring semesters
- Is the student required to be enrolled full-time? We can set the scholarship account to pay full-time, three-quarter time, or half time, or less, depending on the donor’s requirements.
Send the scholarship payable to:
Colorado State University
6015 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-6015
Note: We are unable to send grade transcripts to donors from our office. However, students can request an official transcript for a fee, or print an unofficial transcript via RAMweb. Go to RAMweb and login using your eID, then select Transcript (Official) or Transcript (Unofficial) under the Records section.