Payments made before 2:00 p.m., will appear on your University student account the following business day. Payments made between 2:00 p.m. and 12 Midnight, will appear on your University student account in two business days. Please note that we are unable to accept payments by phone. CSU offers the following payment options:
- Students receive email notifications when monthly billing statements are available on RAMweb
- Students can set up additional email addresses for other interested parties to receive notification and view billing statements online via FAMweb
- Students can create and maintain eBilling addresses on RAMweb
Student Account Billing Due Date
- Fall – University charges billed in mid-August & due on September 10th
- Spring – University charges billed in mid-January & due on February 10th
- Summer – University charges billed in mid-May & due on June 10th
- Due dates will be the next business day when the 10th falls on a weekend or a holiday.
CSU Payment Plan
**New: You may pay your 2018-2019 bill in elective monthly installments with the CSU payment plan! Admitted students may begin paying their bill for the fall 2018 term as early as March 2018. For more details, click here.