Before you may receive your financial aid award, you must meet certain eligibility criteria outlined below.
To qualify for financial aid you must:
Be Admitted to a Degree-Seeking Program
- Apply for admissions to Colorado State University at admissions.colostate.edu.
- If you have been awarded a degree from Colorado State University, you must be admitted to a new degree-seeking program to continue receiving aid. Admission to a new degree program may change the type of aid you are eligible to receive.
Complete All Requirements
Enroll at Least Half-time Each Semester
- Undergraduate Student: 6 credits is half-time enrollment
- Graduate Student: 5 credits is half-time enrollment
- Audit and test-out or placement credits do not count toward enrollment requirements
- Enrollment in courses that do not apply to your program of study may not count toward your enrollment status for financial aid
Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress