Additional fees apply. For enrollment greater than 3 credits of online and/or campus courses, the nonresident base tuition rate will apply.
CSU nonresident degree-seeking students:
For Summer 2018 nonresident degree-seeking CSU students enrolled through the main campus will receive a tuition reduction for the first 3 credits of online courses:
- CSU undergraduate students will pay $500 per credit on the first 3 online credits (401, 40X sections);
- CSU graduate students will pay $600 per credit on the first 3 online credits. (401, 40X sections).
- The tuition reduction does not apply to INTO students.
- Students receiving other discounts should contact us to discuss their eligibility for the nonresident tuition reduction.
- Combined tuition reductions cannot fall below $500 per credit for nonresident undergraduates or $600 per credit for nonresident graduates.
Summer-Only Nonresident Students:
Nonresident summer-only students who are not seeking a degree will pay the reduced tuition rate as described above on the first 3 online credits if:
- They are also taking on-campus credits, and
- No other discount applies (INTO students, for instance). Students receiving other student discounts should contact us to discuss their eligibility for the nonresident program award.