Online Residency Orientation
The online residency orientation is available for students who meet one of the following qualifications.
- At least age 23 and/or a graduate student on or before the first day of classes for the semester for which they are petitioning.
- Married for one year prior to the first day of classes for the semester for which they are petitioning.
- The parent will be petitioning on behalf of their unemancipated minor under the age of 23 who is an undergraduate student.
All students that do not qualify under one of the above qualifications are required to attend a residency orientation classroom session please review residency orientation classroom session information below.
Residency Orientation Classroom Session
All qualified individuals who are interested in petitioning for Colorado residency and are not qualified to use the online residency orientation must attend a classroom session.
- Detailed information regarding Colorado residency
- Petitioning process and deadlines
- Emancipation requirements
- Answers to your questions
Orientation Time and Location:
- First and third Tuesdays of each month 3:00 – 4:00, this session will last the full hour and late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Room 100A Centennial Hall
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO
Note: Orientations will not be held during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s.